(Continued from previous issue)
Mukhyatastu mahatkrpayaiva Bhagavatkrpálesádvá (38)
"But it (devotion) is obtained chiefly by the grace of great men or through a slight measure of Divine grace."
"Mainly by the compassion of great people or by the compassion of Èsvara."
We are blessed that the omnipotent and omnipresent Lord has compassion towards us. Otherwise we cannot get liberation. Anybody thinks of liberation and performs sádhaná for that only with the help of senses, physical body and this world.
All these things are offered to us by the compassionate Lord.
- Lord is compassionate, so that the wonderful life is offered to us.
- Lord is compassionate, so that Viveka and spiritual quest is offered to us.
- Lord is compassionate, so that he revealed the scriptures through the Saints.
- Lord is compassionate, so that He incarnates Himself to guide us.
- It is the compassion and compassion alone that moves Lord to regulate the universe; sun is out of His compassion; moon is out of His compassion; stars and planets are out of His compassion; the rivers, streams, ocean and land–everything is out of His compassion.
- Lord is compassionate that His guidance is there for anybody who wants it.
We should carefully understand that His compassion never has partiality. His compassion is one for all. His compassion is as infinite as He Himself and therefore, we need not feel that it is for us only.
(to be continued in the next issue)