Intensive Training Course - YTD
1. II batch of INTENSIVE training for certifying Yoga Instructors as Yoga Therapists for Diabetes (YTD) is commencing on Vijaya Dashami, Thursday, 9th October 2008 at 2 p.m.
2.It is a residential course for one week and stay in Prashanti Kutiram is compulsory for all.
3. Course fees per person : Rs 3500/- all inclusive – includes lodging and boarding, course material, training and certification., kit with book on Yoga and Diabetes.
4.Eligibility criteria: Minimum one year of Yoga Practice experience, basic communication skills, knowledge of English (training will be in English )/local language/ Hindi /Kannada, registration as member of SDYT. Those who are new to yoga and those who do not have one year yoga instructor's experience need not register. Those who have registered for YIC can also apply , however, subject to interview at PK on 8th Oct 08 at 4 p.m.and should have 1 year experience as Yoga Instructor.
5.Duration: Full day as per schedule and from 9th Oct to 15th Oct 08,
6.Certificate will be issued to only those who score 60% in written and oral test which will be conducted on 15th Oct 08 at 10 a.m.
7. Course Content: Details of Diabetes Mellitus from Yoga Therapy angle, IAYT, Dietary Discipline, Food value, Ásanas, Pránáyáma, Kriyás, Meditation, Exercise, Sürya Namaskára, Counseling, Attitudinal Healing, Lifestyle, Communication skills, Organization skills, Sress Release techniques, Research methodology introduction, Group discussions and daily practice of special techniques, teacher’s training etc.
8. Compulsory: Please pay Rs 150/= as fee for membership of SDYT and register.
9. Daily routine: Start at 5 a.m to close at 10 p.m.
10. Minimum batch size : 25
11. Venue: Avartana Hall, above reception
12. Pay and register on or before 7th October 08 at Eknath Bhavan /Prashanti Kutiram. You can deposit cash or Bangalore cheque drawn on Svyasa./ by DD
Coordinator: Sri Ravindra Acharya: 93429 48754
Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana (SVYASA), ‘Eknath Bhavan’, # 19, Gavipuram Circle,
Kempegowda Nagar, Bangalore-560 019, Karnataka, India
email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com